Asthma - Asthma Suggested Nutritional Supplementation
Page 10 of 12
Asthma Suggested Nutritional Supplementation
- D-43 Bronchasthmol - 10-15 drops under tongue 3 times daily. Acute: 5 - 10 drops under tongue every 20 - 30 minutes.
- 500-C Methoxyflavone - 3 tablets initially, then 1 tablet every 20-30 minutes until symptoms subside. 500-C Methoxyflavone is a synergistic formula that features a specialized complex of bioflavonoids combined with vitamin C.
- Vitamin C and the bioflavonoids are known to be helpful in reducing the effects of allergy mediated bronchial asthma, sometimes stopping the attack in as little as five minutes.
- Nazanol -1-2 tablets 2-3 times daily on empty stomach.
Natural , stimulant-free herbal support for healthy sinus, nasal and lung function.
- DMG Sublingual - 1 tablet under tongue every 20-30 minutes until symptoms subside.
- Research has shown DMG to be a physiologically active ingredient that: 1) is an anti-stress agent that can significantly improve physical and mental performance; 2) can improve and stimulate oxygen utilization and thereby reduce hypoxic (low oxygen) states in the body; and 3) can increase resistance to disease and infection by strengthening both arms of the immune response system, including antibody and lymphocyte production.
- Mega B12 / Folic - 4 drops three times daily
Highly concentrated B12/folic acid liquid
- NOTE: Childhood asthma has been shown to respond remarkably well to B12 therapy.
- VentiMax - Adults: 2 capsules twice daily with meals. Children over 6 years: 1 capsule twice daily with meals. Children under 6 years: Use VentiMax PD
VentiMax is the only scientifically designed nutritional supplement for asthma free of hidden herbal stimulants such as caffeine, theophylline, and ephedrine.
- VentiMax PD - Children 1-3 years: 1-2 teaspoons twice daily mixed in apple or pear juice. Children 4-6 years: 1 Tablespoon twice daily mixed in apple or pear juice.
- PerimineTM - 1-2 tablets twice daily with food.
Patented, Flavonoid-Rich Perilla Seed Extract.
In severe chronic asthma, Dr. Jeffrey Bland recommends adding
- UltraInflamX Plus 360 - 2 scoops twice daily
Multi-mechanistic support with key nutrients, phytonutrients, and selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) to address underlying inflammation.
Last Updated on Friday, 30 January 2009 05:11