Usually gradual onset, but tends to persist in cyclical patterns of tension and relaxation. In time, patterns will be held in tension as somatic dysfunction leads to segmental malposition.
Most commonly arising from tension in the suboccipital musculature; generally do not throb but are felt as a constant dull ache in various areas of the head and neck; areas of pain are varied because they are often referred pain zones from trigger points in neck and skull muscles.
Vitamins C, E, B3, B6, B-complex, calcium, magnesium
Suggested Nutritional Supplementation
- Dynagesic - 2 tablets every 10-15 minutes at onset.
An exclusive enzymatically prepared mixture of activated White Willow Bark, Salicin, and Fever Few.
- Cenitol - 2 scoops in water or juice 1 to 3 times daily.
Nervous system support.
- Wellness EssentialsTM - 1 packet twice daily.
Base nutrition with essential fatty acids and detoxification support.
- FirstLine Therapy® Diet
- Avoid spicy foods, alcohol, excess stimulation, coffee, caffeine, chocolate, fried foods, stimulating foods, MSG, aspartame, dairy foods (allergy), tyramine foods (aged cheese, red wine, fermented sausage)
- Increase potassium foods for the 2 PM or evening headache