Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren's Truth About Your Food
Free Lecture Series
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Press Release) – March 1, 2009
Despite all advances in modern technology and science there are still too many unanswered questions about the rising number of deaths by preventable disease. What if the answers can be found NOT in technical advances, but in a return to nature and the fundamentals of a natural, human diet?
This is the question that Dr. Adiel Tel-Oren, MD, DC, LN, DACBN, DABOM, CCN, FABDA, DABCT(c) raises for discussion in his riveting series of teleseminars, Truth About Your Food. He reveals how the Standard American Diet has resulted in a downward spiral of human health resulting in a nation sick, overweight, and malnourished in spite of their affluence and abundant resources.
Dr. Tel-Oren is a holistic scientist who educates the public and doctors around the world about nutritional and environmental medicine, functional medicine (science-based holistic approaches to diagnosis and therapy), and disease prevention through a truly natural lifestyle and the gradual modification of one's diet. He will be sharing his very best information for FREE in a series of provocative teleseminars called, "Truth About Your Food."
No matter what their current diet may be, no matter what disease or health risks they may be battling, answers are waiting for those with the courage to confront the "Truth."
Some things that Dr. Tel-Oren covers in this series:
- the true cause of most cases of osteoporosis (and it's NOT what you think!)
- the truth about omega fatty acid supplements, and how some specific fatty acid supplements can damage the immune system
- the real risks of a high-protein diet, and why your primary concern should be getting too much protein, not getting too little
- the reason why, in this age of low-carb fad diets, blood sugar issues are becoming more of a problem then never before
- the truth about fats: how some of the "good" fats really AREN'T, and which ones truly ARE
- the truth about processed food, and why a food with a longer shelf life may SHORTEN yours
- learn which foods SHOULD be included in your diet, and proactive measures you can take to limit, and even REVERSE, current health issues
- supplementation, the good, the bad, and the dangerous: what supplements you should be taking, and what to avoid.
Register for free or Login the form below
in order to gain access to