An acute infection caused by reactivation of the varicella-zoster virus and involving the dorsal root ganglia; causes eruptions and neuralgia on the skin corresponding to the distribution of the affected root ganglia; commonly known as "shingles."
Vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, dl-Phenylalanine
Suggested Nutritional Supplementation
- Neurosol - 1 softgel three times daily
All-in-one formula for nutritional nerve support.
- ImmuCore - 2-6 tablets daily
ImmuCore is designed to provide a multiple mechanistic approach to support healthy immune system function through enhancing activities of macrophages, natural killer cells, and T cell subsets.
- E-Complex 1:1 - 3-4 capsules daily. Nutritional support for post-herpetic neuralgia.
- L-Lysine - 6 capsules on an empty stomach initially; then 1 capsule 3 times daily on an empty stomach
until lesions heal.
Inhibits activation of herpes virus.
- Tocophodermis Ointment - Apply topically to speed healing process, reduce scarring.
- D-68 - 2/3 dropperful 3 times daily as a homeopathic support in herpes zoster.
- FirstLine Therapy® Diet