Abdominal cramps; indigestion 1-3 hours after eating; fatigue after eating; lower bowel gas; alternating constipation and diarrhea; diarrhea; roughage and fiber caused constipation; mucous in stools; stool poorly formed; shiny stool; three or more large bowel movements daily; foul smelling stool; dry flaky skin and/or dry brittle hair; pain in left side under rib cage; acne; food allergies; difficulty gaining weight.
Pancreatic enzymes, Lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacteria
Hypochlorhydria, food allergies or hypersensitivity (esp. corn, wheat, dairy, coffee). Candida albicans, Trace
Mineral Analysis of hair, Zinc Tally taste test.
- Eliminate refined sugars, meat, fried foods and excessive fat from diet. Use oat bran and/or oat meal.
- See FirstLine Therapy® Diet
Suggested Nutritional Supplementation
- Azeo-Pangen - 1-3 tablets mid-meal.
This is an activated whole raw pancreas containing peptidases, nucleases and elastases. It is a complete enzyme complex. Do not use with duodenal ulcers.
- SpectraZyme - 1-3 tablets mid-meal.
Broad spectrum plant derived enzyme formula.
- UltraFlora Plus - 1/2 teaspoon 3 times daily.
Advanced probiotic nutrition with fructooligosaccharides and immunoglobulins.
- Glutagenics - 1 teaspoon 3 times daily between meals.
Support for a healthy intestinal lining.