Dr. T addresses most health challenges, utilizing
Dr. T's objective is to restore or improve the patient's nutritional status, digestive functions, immunological
Dr. Tel-Oren educates the public by lecturing around the world (250-275 lectures a year) and offering educational seminars and certification programs; provides a unique, non-surgical, non-medical and non-invasive skin growth and blemish removal method; authors books and articles; conducts research, guides groups on Humanitarian Eco-Treks in Nepal and Eco-Foraging Retreats in Wisconsin; initiates and develops projects supporting health and ecology, and manages several non-profit organizations that he has founded internationally (e.g. The Ecopolitan Eco-Health Community in the USA; MARPI - The Center For Functional Medicine in Israel; and Everest Learning Academy in Nepal - a network of schools, community outreach programs, orphanages, and day care centers that educate, nurture, and protect thousands of disadvantaged Nepali children & orphans in rural villages where the risk for child trafficking, prostitution, and slavery is especially high).
Forms can be mailed to: MDCA, Attn: Office Manager, 2409 Lyndale Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55405
- Phone/Skype call only! (even if Dr. T is in your area during that time)
- Initial consultation for preliminary acquaintance and recommendations.
- A short follow-up call of an established patient.
- Clarification of brief questions.
- Simple clinical situations.
- Emergency situations.
- Initial introduction consultation of complex cases and/or with many questions (patient takes over two prescription drugs for example).
- Review of medical history and a simple clinical condition.
- Review of results of simple laboratory tests.
- Review of one functional lab test or recommended questionnaire.
- Review of a moderately complex medical history (patient takes over two prescription drugs for example).
- Answering many questions.
- Answering a few questions and review of one functional lab test or recommended questionnaires.
- To review and address extensive and complex medical history.
- A full medical picture from many tests and questionnaires (60 minutes may not be enough if the amount of material is great).
4. Costs and payment terms:
New Patient Fee (applies if you have never had a consultation with Dr. Tel-Oren) - $20.00
Up to 15 minutes - that is, between 5 minutes to 15 minutes - $125.
Up to 30 minutes - that is, between 16 minutes to 30 minutes - $225.
Up to 45 minutes - that is, between 31 minutes to 45 minutes - $310.
Up to 60 minutes - that is, between 46 minutes to 60 minutes - $395.
Consultations By Phone/Skype:
* Immediately following your consultation you will be emailed an invoice and your written recommendations.
Does Dr. T accept insurance?
Ecopolitan CANNOT file any insurance claims for you, nor can we communicate with any insurance company on your behalf. That would require additional staff, increasing the cost of care. Your cancelled checks or credit/debit card printout copies are your receipts.
* On the day and time scheduled (at the exact time!), the patient calls Dr. Tel-Oren, via Skype or telephone.
* Do not call Dr. Tel-Oren any time without prior arrangement.
Other important notes:
For any additional questions, or concerns please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org